“Gorgeous Food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #79 of 616 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Exclusive indian dining in norwich we specialise in corporate parties we are family friendly with 200 seat capacity housed in 18th century chapel you are guaranteed to have a grand dining experience .
London, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Came to visit my Boyfriend in Norwich and we tried this place, not normally a massive Indian food fan, so don't have it much but me and bf wanted to go! More into Indian food now for sure, The mint room was lovely, great atmosphere, food and service . Me and my partner will be back for sure. Highly recommended.

“LOVED IT! Great Experience, Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

A page had popped up on my facebook, which caught my eye and thought id give this place a try, i had heard negative about this place previously known as Oasis. My friends and i visited The Mint Room. This was the best Indian dining experience i have had with my friends, excellent service and delicious food, best part was the portion were great! staff are very friendly and warming greeting you in and out at the door! Highly recommend this place of quality for at great value and service.i definatley will be going back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice to see this restaurant back to its glory”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I was a regular at the oasis but over the years the service and standard of food had gone down drastically. With the new name and management my friends and I thought we would give it another chance boy are we pleased that we did. The staff very welcome ing the food nicely presented and equally tasty. Finished off with my favourite coconut supreme dessert. I can't wait to go back. keep up the good work mint room you now deserve to be fully booked every night.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Best Indian in Norwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We were greeted on our arrival and shown to our table. Service was quick and efficient. There is your usual curries on the menu but we all tried something off the specials. The flavours were terrific and were natural, no colourings were used. We would highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely be going back again

“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Good location, only a few minutes walk from Norwich with a car park right opposite and a few spaces outside the front of the restaurant.

Interior was very nice, well laid out and spacious with comfortable cheers.

The service was great and the staff were very friendly and welcoming.

Food was very very nice. I had the 'Tanger' which is one of their signature dishes and is now my favourite curry - very yummy indeed!

Definitely looking forward to going back!