“Delicious indian food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 665 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Indian, Vegan, Vegetarian
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Street Food
Description: Namaste India is an Authentic Indian and Pure Vegetarian Restaurant.80% of our dishes are suitable for Gluten free and vegan diet.At Namaste India,we serve non alcoholic beer and wine.We do not serve alcohol but customers can bring their own with nominal Corkage Charge. We are a small restaurant and that is why booking will be important if you are planing to dine in at Namaste India Norwich. This is not part of any chain but we are a small family business. If you have visited India or Have dined in at some of the finest Indian Restaurants in London, Birmingham, Leicester and you are searching for a real Indian restaurant in Norfolk, Namaste India is your must Visit place.
England
“Delicious indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a lovely indian restaurant and will definitely be going back soon. The dishes are so tasty and the staff extremely friendly. The fact that it is all vege is a bonus for me but my husband (who loves his meat curries) thought it was great also.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Food with Love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We loved this place. The food was cooked with care and served with warmth from the friendly waiter. By far the best Indian I've ever had. So many exciting, creative dishes and plenty of choice for vegans. Anywhere with puddings called Vegan Heaven and Vegan Dream must be divine! We left feeling nourished and cared for! Thank you x

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Norwich, United Kingdom
“What a find !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

By chance we found this amazing Indian restaurant. This is the authentic food of which I have heard but until now not experienced. Real flavours, devoid of artificiality and cooked to perfection. From my first bite of bhaji (plantain wrapped in fenugreek leaves) I knew I was in for the real deal !
The welcome from the owner/patron was warm & service friendly with explanations of the dishes forthcoming when we asked. This is definitely a place to return to again & again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Unbelievable food and service was perfect also. People need to be aware of restaurants such as this.an independant restaurant and every effort eas made to satisfy the customer. Amazing!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Ok south indian food but a bit stodgy.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Went with friends, and I was keen as I like south indian food. It was tasty but came out a bit stodgy. The Dosas were thicker than the massive light airy cones I am used to. The sambal was really tasty but the dosa filling was a bit heavy and potatoey. ALso used some british cheese (a light cheddar maybe?) that was a bit incongruous. I would have prefered paneer perhaps.

Nice to see south indian food in Norwich but could be tuned up a bit. Prices were OK but not wonderful given the ingredients. I'll give it a go again but I think there is room for improvement.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere