“No 12 never lets me down!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Number 12 Bar & Dining

Number 12 Bar & Dining
12 Farmer's Avenue,, Norwich NR1 3JX, England (Formerly Number 12)
+44 1603 611135
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 666 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: English, Contemporary, British, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Always Something happening, new menu, new look, come down and see us!!Now open Sundays
Norwich, United Kingdom
“No 12 never lets me down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Upon my return to Norwich for the Christmas break from University, I was more excited about re visiting number 12 then anything else in Norwich.

I always look forward to the food in number 12, but this time I was even more thrilled to find that I could try dishes from the new winter menu. I had the steak and kidney pie and it was delicious. Washed down with a desperado and the landlords welcoming humour.

The Christmas menu looks appetising too...!!

Best pub for food, drinks, entertainment and relaxation in Norwich!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
MichealH1958, Head chef at Number 12 Bar & Dining, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thanks for the amazing review, merry Christmas

Norwich, United Kingdom
“GReat food great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We came here on a lunch hour and were seated in a private room as there were a lot of us. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meal, service was really quick and the place just had an all round nice feel to it.
We have all said we would return again and try something else on their lovely menu.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for the lovely review, merry Christmas to you and yours
Ipswich, England, United Kingdom
“Great food and welcome at No 12”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I had a very good meal there last night, fish was perfectly cooked and portion size just right. The beer is excellent too, and the atmosphere friendly and lively. Service very good, attentive without being pushy - will definitely be eating there again! Look out for the humour on the menu and elsewhere, including Happy Minute - you'll have to visit to see what that is!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
MichealH1958, Head Chef at Number 12 Bar & Dining, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for the kind review, we are trying very hard to give our guests a unique experience!
“Happy Hertfordshire punter!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Found this little gem while in Norwich visiting family the other weekend.
Loved the tartan room and views from upstairs!
Great value, high quality freshly cooked food serves pipping hot.
Waiting staff took time to explain the menu when asked questions on it.
Great value on the house red wine too!
Will certainly revisit next time when in Norwich and have Sunday lunch!

Thank you for your lovely review, hope to see you again soon! and Merry Christmas
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
“No. 12 is No. 1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I visit Norwich occassionally to visit my parents, I wish I was able to spend more time there.
Unfortunately my mother still wants to cook for me, but I have managed recently to have a few meals there.
No. 12 ticks all the boxes. Great menu, well presented and the bar service is superb also.
I am looking forward to the next time. Cheers.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for the lovely review!! we are glad you had a great time at Number 12, Seasons greetings