“Great B and B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Number 15 Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norwich
Number 15 Bed and Breakfast
You added Number 15 Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
15 Grange Road, Norwich NR2 3NH, England   |
Ranked #1 of 79 Norwich B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cambridge
“Great B and B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed over Friday and Saturday in October. Great location, room, decor and cleanliness and breakfast. My only reservation in recommending is it may not be available next time I'm in Norwich. Cheers Ian, keep up the good work!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for such a positive review, I hope that you are able to book well in advance as it wiould be good to see you again.
Ian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We love this B&B! We have stayed here twice now, and had a wonderful time on both occasions. The breakfast is great with a wide range of options including delicious home made smoothies and fresh fruit as well as vegetarian cooked breakfast. The rooms are very nice with modern bathrooms and Ian is the perfect host, very helpful and friendly. We each had one of the massage therapies that he offers as well, highly recommended. A very relaxing weekend. We'll definitely be back again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you Jo and Adam for such a swift and excellent review, it was a pleasure having you as guests, I hope to see you again before too long, make sure that you have regular massages!
Bochum, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

There is simply nothing negative to say. Ian is very friendly and welcoming, super helpful and a great cook, and very interesting to talk to! The place itself is very cozy and nicely decorated. Apart from everything being organic, (mostly) local, and vegan in the room and bathroom, it had everything you could possibly need: toiletries, hair dryer, hot water bottle, wall plug adapter, water kettle and tea assortment, a bathtub (:-D), comfy bathrobes, and complementary wi-fi! The breakfasts were very tasty and complete.
Number 15 is a half-hour walk away from UEA, which for us was not an issue because we like walking and the area is very nice. There are some pubs and places to eat (all having local and/or organic options) not ten minutes away on foot. The place is ideal.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thanks Sascha, I really enjoyed having you both to stay, very interesting to talk with much travelled academic Paraguayans! I am pleased that you had such a good time in Norwich. I look forward to receiving the postcard.
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I only stayed for one night but this was one of the nicest places I've stayed in and would definitely recommend for anyone wanting to be near Norwich city centre. I loved the ambience and artwork. The veggie breakfast was delicious and Ian was friendly and helpful. My room was perfect and had everything I needed and more! If only more B&Bs were like this.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Hello Dorothy, I am so pleased that you liked my eclectic art collection, people seem to enjoy looking at all my artifacts. I hope to see you again.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The house is full of nice things, which make it feel a homely and interesting place to stay. The road is quiet and yet not far from Norwich city centre or the university, which was a good location for us. Ian's breakfast was delicious. Freshly squeezed orange juice and meant exactly that, and the freshly made smoothie was lovely too. And Ian was a very friendly host, so all in all can definitely recommend.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks Kathy, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, freshly squeezed orange juice and homemade whole fruit smoothies are certainly popular and are part of what makes number 15 a bit different!
Hope to see you again
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at Number 15 twice and on both occasions it has been a great experience. It is in a peaceful location, extremely comfortable and beautifully decorated. The Breakfast is excellent and we shall certainly be returning next time we are visiting Norwich.

Room Tip: Both rooms are great.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you Susanna for writing such a lovely review, I am impressed by how quickly you got the comments listed! I hope to see you both again and may attempt your direct route to Guildford.
Best wishes
Bolton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Ian made my partner and myself very welcome on our recent stay at Number 15 in Norwich. Delicious vegetarian breakfast, very pleasant room and a lovely house. We will definitely be booking again! The BnB is about 20 minutes walk from the City which means you can leave the car in the street and walk in, saving on parking charges.

Room Tip: Excellent choice -you will be spoilt for choice at breakfast!.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
I am sorry Anne,I think that I have mixed up my responses , you can read my comments to your kind review under Sue's review
Sue and Lindsay, similar apologies, the system does not allow me to go in and correct my mistake so I hope that you see this! It was interesting comparing Norwich and York, I hope that you had a good journey back and that Lindsay coped with the sitting down!
Best wishes
Ian

Been to Number 15 Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!