“A great Sunday lunch” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lots Road Pub and Dining Room

Lots Road Pub and Dining Room
114 Lots Road | Chelsea, London SW10 0RJ, England (Chelsea)
+44 2073526645
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3,411 of 16,877 restaurants in London
Cuisines: European, British, Gastropub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Description: Just off King's Road, opposite the entrance to Chelsea Harbour, Lots Road Pub & Dining Room serves a fresh and seasonally changing mix of classic pub meals and restaurant-style dishes. Using the best tasting produce, the staff care about the provenance of the food served. With a wide range of beers and a diverse wine list to complement the food, Lots also serves a great Sunday lunch, not to mention a mean Bloody Mary! In fact, whether it's a pint of Bombardier, a glass of organic Spanish Monastrell red or a hand pressed sparkling lemonade, Lots is confident that you will find what you want to drink. Parties of all shapes and sizes can be accommodated here, from small drinks parties to large gatherings with the option to hire out the entire place!
Billericay, United Kingdom
“A great Sunday lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Decided to spend a Sunday walking on the northern Thames Path west towards Wandsworth and Putney Bridge. So different to the South Bank. It was all very quiet despite all the plush apartments with the multi-million price tags.

Whilst staying on the path, came across this pub and decided to stop off for a spot of lunch. It was full of locals enjoying a pint and some lunch. The service was good and the food was lovely. Had the rib eye and was asked how I wanted it cooked - a sign that the roasts were not mass produced. My husband had the pork belly and said it was the probable the best he ever had! Considering where we were the price wasn't too bad either.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
London, United Kingdom
“Friendly bright Pub for Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Greeted as soon as we walked in by friendly staff. A choice of nice relaxing sofas or dining tables. Bright and sunny pub and e had a light lunch of home made crab cakes and salad served really quickly and really delicious.

Visited May 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Lovely meal and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I had a lovely meal here whilst visiting London. The waiter was great and the food lovely. The prices were reasonable and it was nice to be served with water too - lovely experience!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Really good food good selection off spirits. Ciders etc”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Popped in for a quick bite to eat I had black pudding to start cheese burger and the biggest chips ever !! Very nice lovely burger fresh made cooked well my friend had soup and fish finger sandwich which she said was the best ever !! Great cider good food good service !! This place is dog friendly and pretty chilled newspapers board games will be going back for Sunday lunch when in the area :))

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Overpriced and rude”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I don't normally write reviews for places in the UK, only when on holiday, but after I paid a visit to Lots Road pub I thought it was worth warning people about what can only be described as extortionate pricing!
I ordered a glass of dry white wine and german beer on tap, the total for 2 drinks... £14.30!! Excuse me?
Apparently I was not specific with my white wine selection and was therefore given a glass at £8+ and a pint at £5.60.
I actually thought I had misheard and questioned the price. The server rudely replied: 'you didn't say house white and scowled.' Not even telling me what fine wine I had been given.
Paying that in a local pub, not a nighhtclub is ridiculous.
So.... you have been warned people, you have been warned!

• Visited March 2013
Sam T, General Manager at Lots Road Pub and Dining Room, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
We're sorry to here that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We try to make sure all our team are trained with the best product knowledge in order to keep our customers as informed as possible. It sounds like, in this case, that did not happen, and so we would love to invite you back for a couple of drinks on us.
We assure you that what you experienced with us is not our normal standard and we will be looking into the issue with our entire team to make sure it does not happen again.
Please feel free to drop me an email at lotsroad@foodandfuel.co.uk so we can organise those drinks.

Kind regards,