Typical business hotel on a street you wouldn't expect to find one. Once inside it's very comfortable with spacious public areas. Room not overly big but for a single night more then ok, the desks in the rooms have also obviously been chosen with practicality in mind which is a nice change to a lot of other hotels.
Public transport is not ideal however as the nearest tube station is 10 minutes away. The area also doesn't lend itself to a lot of choices for dinner. If I'm going back to Hackney/Shoreditch I wouldn't mind going back for a short stay but it would be the backup plan.
- Also Known As:
- The Re London Shoreditch Hotel London
- The Re London Shoreditch Hotel
- Days Inn London
- Days Hotel London
- Days Shoreditch
- The RE London Shoreditch England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The RE Hotel London Shoreditch is the newest addition to Londons fashionable East-End, located within easy reach of the Citys financial district and Liverpool Street BR and Tube Station. As well as being convenient for both Stanstead and City airports, we are also right on the main arterial route into central London and the West-End. With air-conditioning throughout, our rooms have been designed with care and attention to detail and so they are perfect for your business or leisure visit to London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your The RE London Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.