“Crepes to die for” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Kensington Creperie

The Kensington Creperie
2-6 Exhibition Road, South Kensington, London SW7 2HF, England (South Kensington)
020 7589 8947
Cuisines: French, Creperie, Ice Cream
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Description: French Creperie established in 2001. Crepes and galettes always freshly cooked to order with a huge selection of delicious sweet and savoury fillings. Ice cream parlour opened 2010 right next door, where 24 flavours of home-made ice creams, sorbets and frozen yogurts are made fresh every day in-house using only the finest ingredients. Scrumptious ice cream sundaes, milkshakes with choc-bars or plain, fresh juices and smoothies, fresh crispy salads all can be found on our extensive menu. We also serve a choice of coffees, teas, wines, beers and ciders. The Rose'Cider is definitely one to try!
Long Island
“Crepes to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

A short walk from the Victoria and Albert Museum takes you to the Kensington Creperie, a cozy, very busy restaurant where the entire menu revolves around all of the things that can be folded into a crepe. Crepes, both savory and sweet can be had, and trust me, enjoyed. I had a chicken, peanut butter and scallions crepe, and as you are reading this, I wish I was there enjoying another one, It was incredible. Go...you will agree.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Greek first
“Excellent brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

The crepes at this place are epic - I'd heard that they were good, and they lived up to expectations. We only had to wait a few minutes to get a seat even though it was a busy, sunny, Sunday. Highly recommend :)

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Beverley, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We were at the Science Museum London and a little peckish so consulted my Tripadvisor app for somewhere to eat, after checking distance and feedback we opted for the the KC. We arrived and had to wait only 5 minutes or so before being offered a table for 3. The ambience was excellent being a Sunday afternoon it was full of both couples, families and friends. The service was excellent taking us to our table and taking the order. We ordered two savoury crepes and a sweet desert for our daughter. The food came and was presented well and tasted excellent (mine did anyway, the Portuguese). 3 crepes 3 drinks and all for under £30 I think that's excellent value.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London
“What a yummy place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We both went to the Kensington Creperie this morning for a coffee, the coffee was lovely, the staff really nice and were ok about us just coming on for a coffee. The toilets and restaurant were so clean, it was so nice to see. The ice creams looked enticing, had i not had breakfast earlier i think i would have had to have one!

Visited January 2014
Northern Ireland
“Well worth the hour wait!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We stumbled upon this wee diamond by accident. We were on our way back to our hotel (Millenium Copthorne Chelsea, see my review). I had fancied a crepe or a waffle as I kept smelling them all up Oxford Street. Anyway, we just happened to see this place and started to queue and queue and queue. We became convinced once you went in this place you never got out again. It was a bit crazy, I had never queued so long for any restaurant but it was a case well we've stood here 20mins we may as well keep going now! So, after an hour we got in!!! Yay!! Soooo to the crepes, I ordered one I think called Quebec which consisted of walnuts, banana, maple syrup and they said a splash of cointreau. To be honest, I was very happy I couldn't actually taste any alcohol. It was unbelievably gorgeous and seemed to disappear off my plate very quickly! My hubby ordered a salad (make you sick) which he reassured me was very tasty. He redeemed himself by ordering three scoops of ice cream, which I very kindly helped him finish. The staff were lovely and I will definitely be visiting there again on my next visit to London. After all there are about 25 more crepes to try and a load of waffles!

• Visited December 2013