Have stayed at this hotel twice now. The first time myself and my boyfriend stayed here was through pure necessity. After a gig at Ally Pally last November we had a slight mix up over accomodation and couldnt find anywhere to stay, every hotel in sight was full! We came across the Andaz and were so happy at about 1am, though the price was more than we were hoping for a brief stay we were so happy to find it. They checked us in very quickly and our short experience was second to none. The room was amazing, service great too.
So great infact that we came back last weekend for my birthday weekend! We didnt feel we made the most of the hotel last time so this time we certainly did. The rooms are very spacious and the bathroom is great too - the bath is huge! The rooms are very modern and stylist in decor. My only issue was that we were unable to get the heating/AC to work particularly well.. it was very hot to sleep in as the duvet was very thick as well. Being early January, i never thought i would feel too hot at night!
We ordered breakfast to our room for the following morning by placing a card on our door by 1am that night. breakfast was delicious. whilst i just had cereal, my boyfriend chose the smoke salmon & scrambled egg bagel, it was really tasty.
the rooms have a mini bar with numerous drinks and snacks in, or of which are free (minus alcohol).
We also checked out the gym whilst we were there and it looked really well equipped for a hotel gym, so maybe next time we will be using it. the hotel has numerous restaurants that he didn't try but all have great looking menus.
the hotels location is directly next to liverpool street station so is very convenient for anybody coming in on the train from that way like we were. its also very close to the shoreditch, spitalfields areas etc which are full of great bars and restaurants.
overall i would recomend this hotel to anyone and everyone. its really great for a special occasion. and i can't wait to visit one day again!
- Also Known As:
- Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel London
- Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel
- Hyatt London
- Andaz Liverpool Street London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uncover the first of Hyatt's Andaz brand, and redefine your personal style at Andaz Liverpool Street. Located in the heart of the city, this London 5-star luxury hotel provides the perfect location for both business and leisure. One of the original London railway hotels, formerly opened as the Great Eastern, the Andaz is housed in a beautiful redbrick Victorian building dating back to 1884. Once inside, it transforms into a 21st century masterpiece, with 267 beautifully appointed modern guest rooms. Walking through the doors of the only Liverpool Street hotel, you are immediately greeted by an Andaz Host and invited to relax in the Andaz Lounge. Sip a complimentary beverage while the check-in comes to you via handheld PC. Internet access, local landline phone calls and non-alcoholic mini-bar are provided complimentary for all our guests throughout their stay.Andaz Liverpool Street is included in 2013's Conde Nast Traveller Gold List. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Andaz Liverpool Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.