Location: Not exactly central, but literally only a 10 - 15 minute tube stop from everywhere you need to be in London.
Property: WOW! this place is super cool and nice. I've stayed at a lot of the park, grand, and higher-end waldorf brands and I have to admit. This location is really unique and chic. My wife and I spent so much time wandering and taking photos of the place.
Service: This is the most important party. The hotel goes way out of their way to help you with all of your needs. Everyday they sat with us to help us personally plan out our days. They sent us great cookies and snack and always anticipated our needs. Kudos to the team! because of their service, we recommended this place to three friends already. That's a great example of good service that brings more business in! I've only seen this kind of personal and welcoming service at a few other locations in Asia. The reason I bring this up, is sometimes with the fancy chic places you get a little bit of a distant feeling from the staff. Like when you go to those hip-trendy restaurant but the service is terrible. We'lll that's not the case here. You will be always greeted by name whenever you are near by most of the staff and they will often ask how to help make your trip even better!
Also - the croissants are great at 1901. Freshly baked and super yummy!
- Also Known As:
- Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel
- Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel London
- Hyatt London
- Andaz Liverpool Street London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uncover the first of Hyatt's Andaz brand, and redefine your personal style at Andaz Liverpool Street. Located in the heart of the city, this London 5-star luxury hotel provides the perfect location for both business and leisure. One of the original London railway hotels, formerly opened as the Great Eastern, the Andaz is housed in a beautiful redbrick Victorian building dating back to 1884. Once inside, it transforms into a 21st century masterpiece, with 267 beautifully appointed modern guest rooms. Walking through the doors of the only Liverpool Street hotel, you are immediately greeted by an Andaz Host and invited to relax in the Andaz Lounge. Sip a complimentary beverage while the check-in comes to you via handheld PC. Internet access, local landline phone calls and non-alcoholic mini-bar are provided complimentary for all our guests throughout their stay.Andaz Liverpool Street is included in 2013's Conde Nast Traveller Gold List. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Andaz Liverpool Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.