“best duck ever!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Chinese Restaurant - Chinatown

Four Seasons Chinese Restaurant - Chinatown
12 Gerrard Street, London W1D 5PR, England (Leicester Square / Shaftesbury Avenue)
+44 (0)207 494 0870
Neighborhood: Leicester Square / Shaftesbury Avenue
Athens, Greece
“best duck ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

in four seasons restaurant i had the best crispy duck ever!it was so tasty !! i can't wait to taste it again. the service was good- the prices too.don't miss it. try to make a reservation . you might dont find a table free

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

59% Recommend
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Great food, good price, good service ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We have been a few times in the last year. Food is consistently very good - very fresh, hot & generous portions. Service is prompt & courteous. Prices not expensive. Restaurant LOOKS a little tired. However it is often packed with Chinese people which is clearly a good sign for a Chinese restaurant !

“Worst service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Wow... bad service. Asked for bbq recommendation, waitress gave me a dirty look and told me she will be back when I am ready... totally shocked by her attitude and lost appetite...

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Seriously Overrated!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

The service there was damn bad!! I got there before they open their shop (the London China Town Brunch) and all they did was come out and tell me off rudely. They didn't even tell me what time the shop was to open until I asked. The waiter all gave me and my friends weird looks as if they do not respect us at all!! Anyhow, since I was told that it was "the best" must try foods in London I swallowed my pride and waited for it to open. After it opened and we entered to be seated, there was this rude guy waiter that keep rushing us to make orders and keep giving us the rude stare. Me and my friends feel damn uncomfortable. Even worse, the food was not good at all!!! I speak honestly as I know what good oriental food taste as I come from Malaysia and even an average shop back home can compete with this overly rated crap!!! Plus, after the unpleasant and unsatisfying ordeal, there was even a 12% hidden charge?? I mean seriously, given that they have treated us like dogs more than humans, how dare they even charge us for service?? I will not recommend anybody to this shop in future but if you still persist, you have been warned!!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Famous for roast dishes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Their 'sam siu' (three roast combination) is a must every time we visit to Chinatown (our choices usually are 'char siu' - honey roast pork, roast pork belly, roast duck or soy chicken) That one takeaway dish costs us £10.50 comes with dipping sauce and usually would lasts us for 2 meals as we cook some other dishes at home. Not able to comment further as we have not dine in the restaurant. Would love to try some point next time.

• Visited December 2013