“Good service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Carluccio's - Canary Wharf

Carluccio's - Canary Wharf
Reuters Plaza,Canary Wharf, London E14 5AJ, England (Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs)
+44 (0)20 7719 1749
Neighborhood: Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs
London, United Kingdom
“Good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Usually have breakfast here at the weekend and the service is great as well as the food. so definitely recommend it

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

London, United Kingdom
“A taste of Southern Italy in London's Canary Wharf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had a guest from Hungary with us and thought that she might like to try this nice restaurant. I had the pate and then the penne, and the other two had the gnochi with one also having the penne. My Italian friend told us that the menu here reflected cooking/cuisine in the south of Italy. Certainly my penne was nicely cooked and the sauce flavourful. The others told me that their gnochi was good. Our visit was around 7pm and the restaurant was in full swing. It was not easy to talk and be heard. Interestingly, they have a fixed price menu which, indeed, I chose. Good value for the price charged. Overall, a satisfying meal and our Hungarian guest said she was much impressed.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Guildford, England, United Kingdom
“Best service ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I was planning my cousin's hen do, and had initially planned a champagne picnic for lunch. However, as usual in the middle of August it was forecast to rain. I had to rapidly change my plans the week before, and booked a table at Carluccio's. As I had originally planned for a picnic, I had 80's themed cupcakes and cookies specially pre-ordered. So I asked Lucy (the manager) firstly if it was ok to have the cakes and cookies for dessert in their restaurant, and secondly if I could leave the cakes and cookies in their fridge whilst we did our morning hen do activities, as they would have melted otherwise. Lucy was very accommodating and easy going and when they brought out the dessert they presented them nicely.

Furthermore, as it was a last minute change of plans, I hadn't thought of all the fine details such as menu choices and bubbly for the table. However, Lucy had thought of this all for me and with last minute conferring had everything prepared. The service during dinner was very attentive and we were very well looked after. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone planning a stag or hen do or evening just for dinner or lunch. The food is of a high standard and the prices are very reasonable!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Canary Wharf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

The service and location go hand in hand, complimented by good food. I would like to Carluccio's customise their restaurants incorporating the ambience of the area more than the corporate style which having been in quite a few does make them feel a little sterile and but for the strong character of the location would leave you feeling that you could be any whwere desensitising your experience of the location. In short it does not add to the ambience of your location.

Visited August 2013
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
“Caluccios”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Excellent situation. We sat outside in the sunshine and watched the world go by. The food was excellent and tasty and the staff very attentive. Well recommended.

• Visited December 2012