“Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #609 of 1,066 Hotels in London
Milan, Italy
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Despite the not-so-low-price, the hotel service is disappointing. The hotel is clean and the room was unfailingly tidied up, but the breakfast is expensive and unsatisfactory, the receptionists didn't satisfy no one from my (absolutely reasonable) requests, and no one seemed to see me as a customer to make somehow satisfied.
Never ever again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Monaco-Ville, Monaco
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This hotel is located on the border of the 1st zone of the City.
The rooms are little but recently renewed, the staff is not very friendly but true! For example they have advise me to buy the water in the market and not in the reception.
Premiere by Eurotraveller is not located near the metro station, the distance are more or less a mile! But as I read in the other review the 453 bus to Marylebone is the greatest solution, in this way you can visit the city with one bus (this passes near Westminister, in front of downing street, in trafalgar square in piccadilly circus...and if i remeber arrive also up to Madame Tussaud..)
So is a good choice for visit this wonderful city by bus and not by SubWaY!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

I suppose for a budget hotel, we shouldn't expect too much but there was just too much to overlook. The power in the room works off the door card which means that when we landed, the room was very, very cold. We tried to relax for a short while before getting ready for a night out but not easy when you're sat in a coat. The shower in the evening was fine. Decent power and hot water but the towels are really small. The inadequate hot air heating eventually warmed it up just enough for us to go out but by the time we returned it was freezing again. We whacked the heating to full and jumped straight into bed. We only had 3 pillows between 2 of us so not enough. The noise coming from outside was terrible and I'm sure the windows weren't fitted right as the room just didn't warm up all night. In the morning, there was literally no water to shower with... No water at all! Turned the shower on and it dribbled slightly like an old man with a prostrate problem before giving up altogether. Had to make do with a wash at the sink (cold water) and a quick escape because we had really spent enough time in the place. We didn't bother with breakfast as it smelt pretty awful. I suppose if you are on a very tight budget and the usual budget chains are full, this place would do the job but please make it your last resort.

• Stayed October 2012
isle of wight
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Echoing many previous reviews, this hotel provides the basics and was one of the cheaper ones I could find at fairly short notice. The standard double ensuite was clean but on the small side with limited hanging space and very small bath towels. Good supply of tea, coffee etc in the room which was reasonably quiet. We could have done with net curtains as there was building work going on immediately outside our unscreened window in the day and so we had to keep the main curtains closed. Didn't choose to have the breakfast as it would have been an extra £10.00 per person per night. It is a fair way from Elephant and Castle underground (about 15 minutes walk) but is well served by frequent buses. The area is a bit run-down but we felt safe at all times including late at night.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

This hotel was chosen due to its nearness to the location of my nephew's wedding. I was delighted that my room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The staff were pleasant but some cannot speak English fluently enough to be manning a hotel reception. We ordered a taxi to take us to the wedding but it wasn't ordered. This was very bad as we might have missed the ceremony had we not checked! The breakfast is overpriced, especially the Continental, but I did enjoy my full English - hard eggs notwithstanding. I had to settle the bill on arrival. I have never been required to do this before. The locale is not the best in London and I would not have felt at ease out and about on my own at night. The food at the Chinese restaurant next door was very good as was the service.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Premier by Eurotraveller hotel is quite a pleasant place to stay. The staff are nice and very friendly. The rooms are big and convenient. Will love to be here again.

Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Cambridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

What a pleasant surprise. This is good value for 2 people sharing a room. It is clean and well organised. The room is good and the shower really powerful with lots of hot water. The Internet is free for 5 hours if you have booked through their web site. The Bed was too hard for my taste but I slept fine. I rang in advance after seeing some of the reviews and requested a quiet room which we were given and it was fine.
It is worth paying the £15 parking fee to have your car secure at the back of the Hotel-entrance down a side street just past the Hotel as there is no parking nearby.
Yes, the area is a little rough and I personally would not go out after dark in that area, which is why this is not 5 *.
The staff at reception however ARE 5*. They could not have been more helpful and one of them hand wrote some road directions for me which were very helpful. They were far more helpful than the next large Hotel we stayed in the following night elsewhere and there was a real sense of taking notice of you as an individual.
We also enjoyed the Chinese restaurant you can walk through to. Whilst not the cheapest, the food was really good. We had the vegetarian set meal for 2 and it came to £33 with Chinese tea.(They add £3-00 service charge.)So, if on a tight budget I would go elsewhere.
I was very pleasantly surprised as when I read some of the reviews after I had booked I was a bit worried and had low expectations but I found it to be good value, friendly and clean. As we had a car the far out location was not an issue. There are bus maps in the foyer and buses run right past the Hotel.

Room Tip: Ring in advance and ask for a quiet room.