“Perfect food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Citrus Restaurant

Citrus Restaurant
The Park Lane Hotel | Piccadilly, London W1J 7BX, England (Mayfair / St James's / Piccadilly / Green Park )
+44 20 7290 7364
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Citrus Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,635 of 17,940 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Mayfair / St James's / Piccadilly / Green Park
Description: Citrus is a casual restaurant featuring modern Italian cuisine. Passionate about the fresh, lively flavours and ingredients of modern Italian cooking, Citrus' chefs create menus that combine the best of traditional Italian dishes with modern techniques and flavours. All foods are made entirely from fresh ingredients in-house, including the ice-creams and sorbets. We pride ourselves in friendly service, and our team will be happy to offer recommendations and answer any questions that you may have about our menu. In the Summer, our terrace is a great place to relax for a lunch with friends, overlooking Green Park. Citrus restaurant was awarded a"Certificate of Excellence" by TripAdvisor in 2013 with which is given to businesses and restaurants that consistently earn top ratings from travellers.
Telford, United Kingdom
“Perfect food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

You get starter, main and desert all amazing!

starter- I had soup which was definitely not out a packet
Main- I had a traditional tasty margarita
Desert- I had a range of sorbets

Visited October 2013

Coimbra, Portugal
“Good food,poor service...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Our family of 3 went to Citrus for a pre-theatre meal. We booked on toptable website and had a discount of 50% on food. If not for this promotion the dinner would have been clearly overpriced for what it was.
My husband and son choosed the Tuscan Fish Stew as a starter.For the mains I went for the Cosciotti di Pollo Marinati, my husband choosed the Spaghetti alle Vongole and my son ate Lasagne al Forno.
Tiramisu and Ice-cream at the end of the meal.
The food was good. Not exceptional,only good. The service was really poor. The staff was more interested in talking to each other than to serve the customers.
Lots of waiting time between dishes. At the end the bill came without the toptable discount. This was the first time that it happened. After I complain the lady gave me another bill with the correct amount.
With so many options in London to dinner probably I would not go to Citrus again.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leeds, United Kingdom
“poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

good food, poor service, waiters not attentive, we were not asked for refills on our drinks and had to wait a long time for our dessert, we had to ask the waitress twice for it, what made it even more annoying was that it was only a fruit salad for my 7 year old daughter.

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“I like it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have been to Citrus three times this year and adore it. The food is wonderful - good variety across the menu, all beautifully presented and tastes amazing (especially the desserts!). The staff are attentive, but not intrusive. Outstanding value if booked through toptable with the 50% discount! Would thoroughly recommend!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
winona, MN
“Rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Waiter rude. Couldn't be bothered to credit food bill my 15% that Starwood guests are entitled to - told me to "handle that at front desk" - to which front desk told me he should have saved me the time in line and done it himself. Item I ordered was changed by my waiter when it wasn't available and I was simply informed, not asked if his adjustment was acceptable.

Visited April 2014