“Looks good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6,135 of 17,944 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: International, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: All Bar One Waterloo is a stylish city bar where you can catch up with friends, unwind after work or simply find a sophisticated space to indulge in an excellent selection of food.Within easy reach of Westminster Bridge Rd, St Thomas' Hospital and The London Eye, All Bar One Waterloo is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues. Of all the bars in London, we've got the right blend of food, drink and atmosphere at any time of day.
Penzance
“Looks good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Really smart decor and lovely bar area. A bit noisy but it was after work on a Friday! Excellent location and nice bar staff.

Visited September 2013

Dublin
“Recomend for Lunch - £7!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Very tasty light luches had by all on a very busy saturday. £7 main course, excellent value and very tasty. Yes, its busy (1pm!) but the staff keep the place running smoothly and no major wait at all. Would definitly return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
somerset,england
“Dreadful meal”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Three of us chose to have lunch here on Sunday having been to the nearby Christmas Market.

What a mistake.

The place was dreafully under staffed - no meet or greet, one menu between the three of us, the waitress did her best but was under so much pressure with too many customers to serve.

The food arrived and our hearts sank, 'Fish cakes' had been the one choice - never seen them so flat and lackinig in fish - they looked and tasted more like American pancakes. The roast chicken was so dry it was like eating cardboard - thankfully after complaining this dish was removed from the bill. The only half way decent dish was the prawn phad Thai which would also not have won any awards.

it was my first and last time in an All Bar One - couldn't recommend it to anyone.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

My partner took me to this restaurant for a bite to eat early evening, it isn't normally a place I would eat (no offence, but it is full of pretentious people) nonetheless we sat down and proceeded. Our server was Molly who was absolutely fantastic, friendly warm and always smiling. There was a "spillage" to the table in front of us which has went over to the next table of girls, without being notified within in seconds it was cleared up by the attentive staff and dealt with so professionally, I couldn't believe it to be honest! We shared Calamari (which was incredible) My partner had the Lamb Burger and I had the Crab/Lobster burger. My burger was ok, it was more of a fish burger to me but my Partner said it was high quality as was her lamb burger. My only complaint (my partner said she thought it was just right) was that all I could hear was people and there conversations, the music was to low. I feel it would have gave me a headache after a while (the noises of people and there conversations). Overall it was a pleasant experience and I would highly recommend coming here. The staff are exceptional, especially our server, Molly.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We popped in for breakfast while we were having a Sunday morning stroll along the South Bank. All Bar one is in a fab position next to the London eye and next to the bus stop where you board the Duck tours.
The staff made us feel very welcome, we choose our own seats ond ordered two coffees (white americano and a cappuccino). Our coffee arrived with two shots of complimentry smarties!!
We orderd a traditional breakfast and eggs royale, both were delicious. This is the first time we have been in a allbar one, I don't think we have a one in Newcastle. It offers very good value, we will definitely come back.......the tapas menu looked good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere