“Absolutely delicious” 5 of 5 stars

+ 44 207 769 2500
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Chino Latino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 17,052 Restaurants in London
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Asian fusion
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Salamanca Street
Transit: Vauxhall/Westminster Tube or Bus 77, 344, 360.
Description: Welcome in Chino Latino London Chino Latino, the award winning Pan-Asian South Bank London Restaurant is located at Park Plaza Riverbank London near Vauxhall Station. Our Pan-Asian food is served to share and dishes are brought steadily to the table creating an informal yet sophisticated style of eating and drinking - the best way to enjoy the taste sensation that is Chino Latino. Chef Seebach has previously worked for some of the top Pan-Asian Restaurants in London and now oversees the menus for the Chino Latino brand. Open for Lunch, Monday to Friday and Dinner seven days a week, choose from our signature Black Cod in Spicy Miso and Tempura Soft Shell Crab to freshly caught sushi and sashimi
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I'm normally very cautious of hotel restaurants, but I'm really glad I tried this one, the food is all delicious (especially the sea bass, and the duck, and the steak, and the black cod, and the sushi, and the dim sum, and the wine, and the cocktails)

It is expensive, but it really is amazing. And the service is really friendly and attentive, and if yo're eating on your own then you don't feel lonely.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hi London Foodie,

It's an absolute pleasure to read your review.

We do try hard to ensure our experience feels unique and not that of a standard 'hotel restuarant', and I am glad that our customers recognise this. Although we are in a hotel the majority of our guests are external diners that have heard about our product, and become loyal fans as a result.

Thank you very much for sharing your comments and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Guernsey channel islands
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Really great -fantastic presentation of unusual tastes -wonderful food -must go ! Service excellent with good advice on how much to order -would have over ordered without help but equally would love to try more things on this great menu -so nice to have different food-enjoy!

Visited May 2013
Hi Nancy,

Really glad you enjoyed your experience.

We would love to welcome you back next time you are in town.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Distinctly average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was rather disappointed by my meal here as I was expecting more. I started with the sesame prawn spring rolls. To be honest, they tasted like them came from Iceland. Definitely frozen.

I followed that with Nasi Goreng. Nowhere on the menu does it mention that it's full of mushrooms, which I can't eat. More detail on the menu would have helped here.

The staff were fine and the wine was good, but I just don't think it was worth the money.

Visited April 2013
Jordan K, Brand Manager at Chino Latino, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear R0binsRule,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience with us.

I am sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy the dishes you tried on the evening, and that our descriptions were inaccurate.

Please be assured that all comments made about the food are reviewed with the kitchen, and following your comments we have decided to remove the sesame prawn spring roll dish in the upcoming spring menu review.

We are currently in the process of making numerous exciting changes to the menu so I do urge you to try us once again in due course.

Once again thank you for your comments, as it is only through guest feedback that we can continue to improve our offering.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Went to try this out as my wife and I really love Japanese food. We were really happy with the quality of the food and Pablo, our waiter, was excellent: charming, attentive, and knowledgeable.

The food was a little overpriced, by about 10-15%, but was of excellent quality and well presented. The decor will not be to everyone's taste as it looks a little like an 80s Manhattan nightclub/bar, but we liked it and found it helped the intimate atmosphere.

We will be going back but I might have to save up a little first!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hi Edward,

I really enjoyed reading your review on our restaurant, and would like to thank you for sharing your feedback.

Do keep an eye on our webiste and social media channels as we do run promotions occasionally which can bring the price down a little.

London, United Kingdom
“Great food good service but not cheap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Really enjoyed a great night at chino , great service and fantastic food , the scallops were to die for
Duck and chicken dishes were all great , took clients and we all had a great time, decor is very cool and lots of room between tables
The only thing I thought was that this is quiet expensive 22.00 for a main course and we still had to order side dishes and 11.00 for a starter seem a little much
Although I cannot fault the food
Give it a go and try it for yourself would I go back yes , without doubt

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jordan K, Brand Manager at Chino Latino, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Latman1966,

Thank you for sharing your lovely comments about our restaurant.

Please keep an eye out on our website and social media channels, as we occasionally run special offers which can bring the price down a bit.

Look forward to seeing you soon.