“good saturday night dinner” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
7 Beauchamp Place | Knightsbridge, London SW3 1NQ, England (Knightsbridge)
+44 (0)20 7589 2355
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9,710 of 17,041 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Description: Bright and modern, Pizza Express Beauchamp Place offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Worcester, UK
“good saturday night dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We spend a week end in London to go to the christmas market in Hyde park.
After the market, we went to Harrods to look at the toys for our 3 year old and then looked for a place to do to.
My wife had voucher from Voucher code for pizza express and then we looked for the reviews on trip advisor and we were very reluctant to go there but we did not see anything else near by so we went there.
We were first told 30 mins wait but after 5 mins we were seated. where you wait is not great and not much to manoeuvre.
the restaurant was busy and you could see what other people were taking about. place was not super clean and waiters were all over the place but ours was great.
We were served quickly and our pizza were good. Prices were OK for london and we cant honestly complained about our experience. not a fantastic one but good enough for where we were in London

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
York,
“Terrible atmosphere from start”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Ended up leaving just after ordering our food! Straight away the atmosphere was unwelcoming and cold. The staff wernt helpful, acting like they didn't want to be there and couldn't care less. I got a water and my friend a coke. I looked over to the kitchen which is open so you can see the chefs, to see a chef putting food in his mouth then handling other food! Very bad food hygiene! We left straight away paying for the coke only.

Hong Kong, China
“Disappointed service and foods”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I had dinner in the Pizza Express - Beauchamp Place on 22 Oct. When I walked in the restaurant, a waitress asked to sit at a separated small room which is opposite to the main area. I wonder why I could not be arranged in the main area as I found that many tables were still available. The small room is so quiet as no waiter/waitress is around (self service area?). I ordered a pizza and some drinks but the quality is fair only.

I tried Pizza Express because I had wonderful experience in the Pizza Express - Cardiff Bay. However, I was so disappointed about the service and food.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Somerset
“Average!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I have recently visited this branch of Pizza Express whilst on a trip to London. I found it average in quality of food and the general ambience of the restaurant. Perhaps, due to the location, I was expecting something more exciting on the inside, but the restaurant seemed a bit dated. The staff were very friendly and helpful which made a pleasant change and it seemed a well run restaurant.

We used a code from the Pizza Express website for 3 courses for £12.95 and this was good value. The kid's menu was ok, but the pasta my son chose was a bit of a let down with hardly any sauce.

It wasn't a bad experience, but I would not return to this branch again.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Good food, friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

On entering the restaurant you see a very intimate looking venue, however our table was downstairs where there is a bigger space.

Our starters arrived quite quickly, the garlic bread was a little too crispy for me but the meatballs were tasty.

Our pizzas then arrived with one mistake corrected without any fuss.

All in all a very good evening meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere