“Traditional excellence” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Karma

Karma
44 Blythe Road, West Kensington, London W14 0HA, England (Hammersmith / Fulham)
+44 20 7602 9333
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Karma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #662 of 17,944 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: Open Monday to Friday, 5.30 PM to 11.30 PM!
Kitchener, Canada
“Traditional excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Karma is a place that I would visit weekly if i lived in the neighbourhood. This place does not just throw all the ingredients in the pot and spoon it out. you can tell that time and TLC has gone into preparing the excellent dishes. I had the best vindaloo in my life at this place. I like my food spicy, but with character. They have created a recipe that is not spice for the sake of heat but to ignite a flavour sensation that lingers and pleases for a long time to follow. My only improvement would be to create a better wine list.

• Visited April 2013

“Delicious, homemade food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I had dinner here the other night and the food was delicious! It was all freshly made and they even catered for our low spice tolerance! We would recommend the shrimp balchao very tasty! The staff were really friendly and the food was very good value. I would definitely recommend Karma to all my friends!

• Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellence Indian food in London”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Went there with 9 of my collagues, had an wonderful dinner expereince. The food were excellence and very deliclous .Expescially the Chicken biryani in dumb style. definetly will go back and highly recommanded.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

So sorry to have to write this review as we know people who have enjoyed eating here but it was disappointing for us. My husband and I had four guests and we didn't want to make a fuss in front of them. The starters weren't just cool, they were stone cold. We had waited a good while for them so get the feeling they were sat around. We mentioned this and asked if the mains could be hot - they were adequate. I love biryani but it was no more than a clay pot with white rice clumped around chicken and potato. I sincerely hope this was just a one off as there are some great reviews on here for Karma.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Wow the food is stunning!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

The food here is really wonderful. It is authentic and so aromatic and flavoursome. Everyone I know who lives around here is equally impressed. It's really worth coming here if you aren't local!

• Visited November 2012