“Best pound for pound sushi in London” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
London
“Best pound for pound sushi in London”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is my favourite sushi restaurant in London for the price. Yes Zuma and Nobu do great food but it's prices do match it. However what Pham does is just perfect. Different dishes such as Crunchy tuna which work perfectly.

Sashimi is always fresh and tasty and yellow tail with jalepeno has to be done. It's one of the more expensive dishes on the menu but well worth the price. I would eat here every day of the week if I could

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
“Delicious sushi find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My friend & I wanted to go somewhere quiet to eat & was hoping yo find great food, we came across Pham Sushi, wow what a find! It is a small restaurant but the food was absolutely delicious! My friend & I couldn't believe it as we both love food, especially Asian being our favourite. We are both mixed Asian & I have to say this has to be one of the best Sushi in London. We will absolutely return and the bonus was that it was so inexpensive!! The service was great & so welcoming, we didn't reserve a table being such a small cute restaurant, we happily sat at the sushi bar. If you plan to dine here, I would advice to book anyway.....can't wait to return:)

• Visited July 2013
“Best fusion sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

This excellent place offers some of the most innovative sushi on offer. The scallops and crunchy tuna are especially great - I will be coming back for more! The traditional sushi is good, but I would recommend any customer here to stick to the specials of they are looking for a truly fantastic experience.

• Visited June 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good find”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We dined here during a business trip as we did not have plenty of time and there weren't many other choices in the area. Had the vegetarian sushi platter which was a safe bet while my colleague had a grilled salmon. No complaints.
Service was ok; just had the feeling that we were rushed to finish so they could seat other customers.

Recommended if you don't have much time and are stuck in that area.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“One of our favorite places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We are lucky to live just down the road from Pham Sushi. It only took one visit for us to become regular visitors there. We've probably eaten there at least 50+ times in the last 2 years. The fish is always fresh and we found the staff to be pleasant. Not overly friendly or anything, but never rude. The food is always excellent and relatively cheap. It seems to always be packed on an evening so it's best to book in advance as the main restaurant is quite small. Be warned though, it's not a fancy place (minimal decor)... but if it's great food you're after - you'll find it here! My husband and I simply love this place..

• Visited April 2013