Pescatori Fish & Seafood Restaurant Charlotte St
57 Charlotte Street | Fitzrovia, London W1T 4PD, England (Fitzrovia)
+44 20 7580 3289
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pescatori Fish & Seafood Restaurant Charlotte St is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,422 of 17,879 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Description: Pescatori, established, relaxed and informal in edgy Fitzrovia, we are fanatical about fish and all things Italian. We carefully select quality produce and support small local businesses, our shells and fish are always fresh and plump essential to creating authentic Italian flavours. The menu offers pastas, risottos, sharing platters, oysters, lobsters, steaks and more. If it is a Dover Sole you are after, this is the place to try it, our team are always happy to de bone it for you. Pescatori's wine list is comprehensive ensuring there is something on offer for you to enjoy with each dish.
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

liked everything: food home-made delicious, good wine, friendly service, relaxing atmosphere of being like home, definitely will go again

Visited April 2013

Londra, Regno Unito
“pretty good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have been in that restaurant on few occasions and even though is not cheap, I would like to recommend it as it's one of the few italian restaurants in London, in which you can taste the real Italian cuisine. The quality of the food is really good and the service is superb as well. The last time I went there was on a special occasion and the Manager allowed me to organize the surprise for my boyfriend by bringing a cake and they arranged it with candles and stuff, making the surprise just perfect.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal with good sized portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I went to London with my daughter to celebrate her 21st Birthday .Initially we did not book for this restaurant we booked for the one in Dover street- a pre show dinner however when we arrived the place was CLOSED!! how rude my daughter was sooo upset, We knew the Charlotte St one was right by our hotel so we rang the next day and booked with them as we had Tesco vouchers and had to use them whilst in London. We thought it would be an expensive restaurant and wanted to treat ourselves whilst on our weekend away and that's why we used the vouchers. When we arrived the service was lovely- the food was delicious and their advice on the dishes we had was good. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals and were full up. The only down side was- they asked if we wanted water. My daughter said yes thinking a jug of water- on the bill we were charged £4 for a bottle of water and the service charge of nearly £11- when my daughter queried the amount to pay by card they seemed a bit put out that we didn't want to pay the high service charge. overall lovely restaurant, lovely food- shame about the service charge- would definitely recommend the food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
UK
“We were not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We are from the Midlands, but come to London 1 weekend/month as my wife does a course. We use often Tesco vouchers to pay towards dinner and where we live we have Pizza Expres, Cafe Rouge and some other ones and now we are in London we wanted to try something else. I studied Pescatori's website and saw that the prices there were about double of what I am used to, so I took some extra vouchers this time. Even so, being prepared, I was a little surprised. We did not go for fish, but for the meat dishes. We had a very decent piece of lamb, but I can't say that it was special. We also had the Tiramisu and it was ok. But the main thing that put me off was that when the bill came 12.5% was added for service. That was the first time that happened to me. I found that very cheeky. And when I gave a note, the waiter assumed he could keep the change as well. 12.5% and than more? It took a while to get the change, but it appeared. Look, I was going to give a tip, but there are limits to everything. I am afraid we won't be back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London
“Great fish restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you are looking for fish this is a great restaurant to go to on Charlotte St. It's nice to sit outside in the summer but the atmosphere inside is fab. I have been here for lunches, romantic dinners and on group dinners. The food is exquisite, with fresh specials and beautifully presented starters and mains. The cocktails are quite nice too. It is probably slightly pricy for what it is but that is what you get for the great Charlotte St location.

• Visited September 2012