“AMAZING” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

Food was delicious,staff was very friendly and helpful, Highly recommended!!Definetley come back again:):)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

London, United Kingdom
“First and Last visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

We tried this restaurant after being recommended by a number of people... I like to think we maybe just visited on a 'bad day' but the portion sizes were poor, although the quality of the meat that we did receive was of a good standard. The starter we had was also a poor size and overpriced. I phoned on the way to change the order slightly (request no salad in the kebab but mayo and lemon instead) and when i got my food home (25 min drive) i realised they had not put any mayo in the kebab ,and as I had none in the fridge the kebab was therefore dry and unenjoyable. I would perhaps recommend this place if it is on your doorstep due to the quality of the meat however not if you have to travel to it and if you do - get a large - a small is VERY small and not the same size as other greek restaurant small/regular kebabs.

london
“Shocking. Won't be returning.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Long story as to how we even ended up here one night, so I won't even bother going in to detail about the decor, the food and the ambience, as I didn't go with high hopes anyhow, but I do feel strongly enough to leave a note about the dodgy alcohol that was served to us. Three of us had vodka and mixes and all commented that it felt very weak and more like water, so when the next "vodka" was served, my friend tasted it without the mixer and said it was just like water. We all tasted it at the table, and sure enough, it wasn't vodka! My friend took it to the bar and was assured it was Absolut Vodka and the barman poured her another. She bought it back to the table and again all of us agreed, it was NOT vodka - water at its best!

We called the waiter over, who hurriedly apologised and bought a replacement which was again, clearly not vodka. My husband took it to the barman up at the bar who was adamant it was vodka, however agreed to open another bottle which was sealed and not an optic. This time you could clearly taste and feel it was vodka. It then became apparent that the optic bottle, from which we were all served that evening, had been tampered with.

The waiter came over to apologise and tell us a story about how a customer had bought the bottle in as a gift and it had somehow wound up on the optics and being served and how clearly it wasn't real vodka and they were shocked. Really???????????? They must have taken us for fools -esp as they only took one of the vodkas off the bill and not all of them, despite agreeing that the vodka served that night was not real vodka.

I leave it up to you to judge what was going on here - but be warned. I wouldn't return for the food or the ambience anyhow, but I would certainly never recommend somewhere that treats its customers as foolish.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“The search continues ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Went for the chicken Souvla feel like I got fried chicken. Hope I'm wrong. I'd rather wait 40 minutes for BBQ cooked chicken then prompt service. Starters were fresh, prawns were very good. But I'm looking for a perfect chicken Souvla. No food buzz although the wine was very agreeable. Price £52 for two starters and a shared main. Let you decide if it's value for money.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very Nice Hosts, Generous Portions, Delicious Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

All the staff were very friendly, the portions were large, and the food was good. Although the place was packed, they were able to get us a table quite quickly.

• Visited June 2014