“Faultless” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Ledbury

The Ledbury
127 Ledbury Rd, London W11 2AQ, England (Bayswater / Notting Hill / Lancaster Gate )
+44 (0)20 7792 9090, 0871 4263844
Website
Update restaurant details
Reserve with toptable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 16,503 restaurants in London
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Neighborhood: Bayswater / Notting Hill / Lancaster Gate
“Faultless”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The only fault with this restaurant is that it is faultless. Go with high expectations, you will not be dissappointed. Little hard to get in, but what would you expect? You could probably do better than the wine coupled with desgustation for price. But I have spent more elsewhere for much less. Enjoy!

93% Recommend
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I visited the Ledbury for my birthday and was not disappointed. The staff were excellent and answered all of our questions about the menu. the food was beautifully presented with amazing attention to detail. Every course was delicious and offered something unique. I would visit again without hesitation.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leeds
“Faultless”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We arrived a good hour ahead of our booked lunch time (and our friends), but we were welcomed immediately and looked after perfectly - offered aperitifs, and various staff came to talk to us while we waited. The atmosphere was inviting, and we felt very comfortable. The food complemented this exactly - a good range of interesting and extremely tasty dishes. Nothing stood out because every dish was magnificent, and the staff were highly knowledgeable and willing to share their expertise with us at length. Looking forward to going again, for a dinner and a full tasting menu.

Sydney, Australia
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Coming to London I was recommended a few places. Hakkasan - which was terrible and I cannot recommend (avoid, avoid, avoid) and The Ledbury - which was the complete opposite. The Ledbury has the most incredible service. The food is outstanding and the experience is remarkable. I would recommend people come here for a true London experience

“Divine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have eaten at The Ledbury twice now, once for dinner and a second time for lunch, and both times I have been wowed by the service, food and wine. I love great food and wine, but always have questions and admit that I don't everything. This is one of the few places I have been where the staff are happy to answer questions and do not pass judgement regardless of how much or how little you might know about food and wine. It is a sophisticated and classy restaurant with a warm and friendly atmosphere. The food is creative and the various tastes within each dish work perfectly together. Having gone for a 3 course dinner for both my visits, I can't wait for my next visit for the tasting menu.

• Visited July 2013