“Incredible!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Ledbury

The Ledbury
127 Ledbury Rd, London W11 2AQ, England (Notting Hill)
+44 (0)20 7792 9090, 0871 4263844
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ledbury is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 17,713 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I visited the Ledbury for my birthday and was not disappointed. The staff were excellent and answered all of our questions about the menu. the food was beautifully presented with amazing attention to detail. Every course was delicious and offered something unique. I would visit again without hesitation.

• Visited May 2013

• Polish first
Leeds
“Faultless”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We arrived a good hour ahead of our booked lunch time (and our friends), but we were welcomed immediately and looked after perfectly - offered aperitifs, and various staff came to talk to us while we waited. The atmosphere was inviting, and we felt very comfortable. The food complemented this exactly - a good range of interesting and extremely tasty dishes. Nothing stood out because every dish was magnificent, and the staff were highly knowledgeable and willing to share their expertise with us at length. Looking forward to going again, for a dinner and a full tasting menu.

Sydney, Australia
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Coming to London I was recommended a few places. Hakkasan - which was terrible and I cannot recommend (avoid, avoid, avoid) and The Ledbury - which was the complete opposite. The Ledbury has the most incredible service. The food is outstanding and the experience is remarkable. I would recommend people come here for a true London experience

“Divine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have eaten at The Ledbury twice now, once for dinner and a second time for lunch, and both times I have been wowed by the service, food and wine. I love great food and wine, but always have questions and admit that I don't everything. This is one of the few places I have been where the staff are happy to answer questions and do not pass judgement regardless of how much or how little you might know about food and wine. It is a sophisticated and classy restaurant with a warm and friendly atmosphere. The food is creative and the various tastes within each dish work perfectly together. Having gone for a 3 course dinner for both my visits, I can't wait for my next visit for the tasting menu.

• Visited July 2013
“Foodie Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I can safely say that the meal I had here ranks as one of the best I've ever had.

As we were celebrating my birthday, my wife and I both had the 12 course tasting menu. A few friends had said that The Ledbury was the best food they'd ever eaten and I can see why.

Each course was packed with flavours, textures, cooking skill and even temperatures. It's very difficult to explain the type of food without going yourself.

The highlights were the mackerel and the grouse, both exceptional.

If you think you're full, save space for dessert, which was exquisite. The chocolate tart was out of this world!

To start the bread was lovely and warm and had pieces of bacon baked into it, AMAZING!

The wine we chose was also brilliant, the Sommelier was very helpful.

If you're into food and want to taste cooking on another level, start saving and get booked in, you won't be disappointed.... We'll be back soon!