“Good value tasty Thai” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Siam CENTRAL

Siam CENTRAL
14 Charlotte Street (Windmill Street), London W1T 2LX, England (Oxford Street / Fitzrovia)
020 7436 7460
Neighborhood: Oxford Street / Fitzrovia
London
“Good value tasty Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I visited Siam last night with my Partner and a couple of friends. We regularly visit this restaurant if we are in the area and my Partner often goes for lunch as he works locally to if. It is very small and gets busy as it is veru popular - but surely, that is a good sign. The service is prompt and the food is delicious with quite gnerous protions. Last night I went for the beef slad to start and the Jungle Curry with Jasmne rice to follow. It is quite spicy but that's how Iike it. This is a ' must try ' .

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

84% Recommend
London, United Kingdom
“Best Panang Curry- Veg food is good too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Best Thai food in town.Food is really good and not taht expensive. I can vouch for veg panang- its spicy and tasty!

I won't go big on their dessert menu as there is hardly anything Tahi about it.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Horrible service. Very rude staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Went there today after a very long time. Waiter had no idea what he was putti g I front of us. We were constantly asked if we had finished and they kept clearing our table. When bill was paid and still had my drink left to finish got told by a member of staff we had to leave cos they wanted our table. Never ever review restaurants but possibly the worst service I have ever recieved. Will be avoiding from now on.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Fast-food Thai style!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Had been here before on a weekday lunchtime-then it was frenetic, fast and dirt cheap, top quality food. Went in the evening this time post-Xmas shopping. More expensive than daytime menu but still good value. The service was great, even if they did tell us up front when we had to be out by! It was no hassle really as 90 minutes is plenty for this type of food. The food arrived promptly and was fresh, tasty and the best Thai meal since Thailand itself. Get in!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Turin, Piemonte, Italy
“Good food at fair price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I never ate thai food before and a visit to Siam Central was the best introduction I could expect. I tried a lot of different menu entries and liked all of them.
The place isn't big and was pretty packed so booking a table might be a safe choice.
The last good surprise was the bill (20 pounds per person are more than enough), really cheap for the quality and quantity.
This name will stand at the very top of my list if I'll have chances for a dinner in that London area.

• Visited November 2013