I will be brief
- freezing cold, all customer wearing coats and gloves (and staff)
- bizarre and truly unworkable combination of Lebanese food, shishas and top quality whisky
- only ONE member of staff with whisky knowledge, surely the only reason to come here
- dreadful dance beats ALL NIGHT with black and white football re runs?!
- when served, we were told the incorrect whiskies (two different Islays confused)
Never returning, despite their whisky selection
If you own or manage Salt whisky bar and dining room, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.