“Good coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
London, United Kingdom
“Good coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We enjoyed the salmon and egg it was just delicious also really liked the coffee. We'll be back soon!
Tom

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Aberford, Leeds
“Worth the walk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

A bit off the beaten track but worth venturing from the centre of Greenwich. It's only small but clearly frequented by locals (good sign in my book). Good salad and warm baguette - nothing particularly fancy but tasty and good value.

London, United Kingdom
“Greenwich favourite- best cake ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

I have lived in Greenwich since 2007 and discovered Royal teas soon after I moved to the area. The staff are very friendly and service is always good. They have a great selection of teas and the cakes are unbelievable. The very 1st time I went there I had their lemon drizzle cake. Not my usual choice but it was amazing. Ever since a weekend afternoo tea at Royal teas have become one of my favourite comfort zones. Great was the disappointment one day when their lemon drizzle cake was sold out. I tried the orange marmelade cake and now the choice between the 2 are very difficult! AMAZING!

London
“Excellent quality and value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

This place is well worth the extra effort in walking past the main tourist area of Greenwich. I've had the full cream tea both times I've been there - and never needed to eat that night. The leaf tea and mismatched china are nice touches. Nice atmosphere a world away from the identikit places down the hill.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lyon, France
“best brunch ever !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

we found this place on our travel book. it was recommended because out of the tourisitic spot. It's just 10min walk from Greenwich main street though. And we were indeed, the only tourist of the place. The other custommers were all locals.
The place is a bit small; but we got seat straight away.
The waiter was on is own , and he told us that we would need to wait at least 25 minutes to be served. I appreciated that they let us know to start with.

But to be honnest, the wait was worth it. The food was delicious ! I orered the vegertarian full Breakfast, and everything was very good , from the beans and eggs ,to the toasts and saussage. I've been leaving in London for 3 years, and I can say that it's been the best full English Breakfast I have had .

Once again, the wait was a bit long, but there were just the 3 of them to take care of the place on a busy saturday afternoon . The staff has been very good even though they were very busy. They also have cakes, but I was full after the meal. I did not get to try one of them.

I paid less than 7£ for the full English Breakfast, the value for money is amazing !

• Visited June 2012