“Nice atmosphere” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Del'Aziz - Fulham

Del'Aziz - Fulham
24-32 Vanston Place, London SW6 1AX, England (Hammersmith / Fulham)
020 7386 0086
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
“Nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

We visited the restaurant 2 times recently. The first time we just went for coffee and tea. I would say they have a really good selection of tees, and they are delicious. Next time we went for a lunch, we were sitting in a restaurant part. I would say the other part is a bit nicer, much better atmosphere. We had soups and sandwiches. The food was ok... Probably next time I would try something different. To be honest, it's a bit difficult understand on the menu what is what. I would recommend to discribe the dishes a bit better.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Lousy service in the deli area”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I've been visiting the Fulham branch for over a year now and the 20 minute delay in waiting for your order to be taken is a common practice. Although some of the staff is very good, most of them barely speak English and mix up the orders. I guess this could be due to the staff being new all the time. However the restaurant service is completely different. Dinners there have always been wonderful. It;s a shame really, because the food is very good.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Enjoyable evening”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Had dinner at Aziz with a group of friends for a birthday celebration on Sat night.
We entered through the deli part and were happily greeted and shown to the restaurant section and our table.
Our server was extremely friendly, helpful and patient whilst a table of chatty ladies decided what they were drinking and eating!
I chose off the set menu, 3 courses for £22. The starters were delicious (falfalel and halloumi cheese).
I had the duck taggine for main and even though the duck was melting off the bone the sauce was just far too sweet and overpowered the whole flavour. Unfortunately there wasn't enough couscous, if any at all, accompanying the dish.
The desert of chocolate swiss roll was very sweet and after the first part of meal it was too rich to finish.
Like others have mentioned the belly dancer was an unnecessary part of the evening.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Looks better from outside”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This place has very nice atmosphere inside and the food is not bad but when the music starts to be too loud to talk, the staff is clearly not helping and supporting as they should and they basically stop the dinner service for a quite poor belly dance performance, well then I don't enjoy my dinner anymore.
Price definitely to high for the quality of the food, even for just a tea break.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester
“Great night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on a Thursday evening on a whim as it looked lovely from outside.

Luckily we arrived at happy hour (6-7) which meant a meze starter was reduced to £9 and the house wine was £9 reduced from £15. The wine was also excellent!

Food was very good, had the meze for starters which we really enjoyed. I had lamb for main, was okay but I think there are better things on the menu. My friend had the mussels that looked incredible!

Atmosphere is great, especially when we were there as it was a live jazz night.

Very enjoyable meal out!