“Great Japanese meal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Misato Japanese

Misato Japanese
11 Wardour St, London W1D 6PG, England (Soho)
(020)-7734-0808
Neighborhood: Soho
Budapest, Hungary
“Great Japanese meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Visited with my wife and 2 of my kids. Had sushi to start ( 7 decent sized pieces, £4), about 1/2 the price of Yo Sushi. Then had very generous portion for pork in ginger with rice and salad, all very good. My wife had the katsu chicken,again it was great. Very basic decorations and the tables are a bit crammed together but very very reasonable prices ( £50 inc tip for 4 for sushi/tempura starter, 4 mains and drinks). Service good too.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Good surprise in Soho”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Thanks to tripadvisor we discovered this nice place. Good food and fair price. Unfortunately they do not accept card :(

London, United Kingdom
“Best chicken terriyaki (if you have it with plum wine umeshu)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Simple place that always have queues on. Very tasty dinner for two with wine is bellow £20 even with a service charge! In very central location? Can't beat that. It is my favourite place in London.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London
“Good and cheap Japanese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Hidden in a busy street in China Town, Misato offers a great selection of Japanese dishes. Not pricey at all but very good quality and nice service. I will definitely go back to pay another visit.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Llanrwst
“Hard to go wrong”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Everytime we've been to London, I've looked at this place...but my daughter always wanted Yo Sushi instead. This time, I somehow convinced her to go here. I really wanted some veg tempura, but Yo Sushi's is so miniscule. We went in, and they accomodated her picky things...avocado sushi mainly! They had inari which she loves, so that helped, and one for each of us. I also got us a tofu plate, with some teriyaki on the side, an extra side of rice...and of course, tempura veg for me. It was the nicest plate of tempure veg I've had!! So often it's too small to actually enjoy, this was a healthy portion! And cooked properly! the inari was what we wanted..my daughter gobbled her avocado sushi...and I was way too stuffed on rice, as was much more than I expected. Will definitely drop by next time we're in London...finally a Japanese place to convert my daughter from Yo Sushi! (not that I don't like them too, but not so good if want menu items).

• Visited August 2013