Arrived a little early for booking in but this proved to be no problem as our room was ready and we were made to feel very welcome by the staff who seemed to be very happy in their work.
We had a twin room with our own bathroom which faced the road to the right as you look at the front of the building, I was very surprised that it was so quiet.
The accomadation is basic but roomy,it is not 5 star but neither is the cost!
The breakfast was excellent with the finest sausages and fresh coffee I have had in a hotel of any star rating.
We found the breakfast staff as pleasant as the front desk ,but please note that you can only go to for food once, I went back for a cake that I had not chosen on my 1st visit and was told I could only go once.
I aplogised nicely to the young lady, smiled and explained. I went back to join my wife at the table and the charming lady brought me my cake on a plate.
I like little things like that but will only go around once next time.
An overall enjoyable trip, who spends much time in their room when in London?
I would reccommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Passfield Hall provides great value bed and breakfast accommodation in Bloomsbury. The hall boasts a unique mix of classic Georgian architecture and modern facilities in central London.Passfield is well-placed for the West End and all of the main attractions of central London. The British Museum and British Library are only a short walk away. Rooms at Passfield are available at Christmas and New Year, spring and summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and HostelWorld so you can book your LSE Passfield Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Passfield Hall Hotel London
- LSE Passfield Hall London, England