This is a beautiful little establishment for those wanting to be close to Notting Hill/Portobello Market. The staff are excellent and so welcoming. Rooms are comfortable and have all the necessary amenities. There's an excellent bar on the ground floor to enjoy a pint and watch the world go by. It's a short stroll to all the bars and restaurants that Notting Hill has to offer. Bus stop right outside where you can be whisked into central London with ease. Or it's a 3 Minute walk to Ladbroke Grove Tube Station. Really enjoyed our stay here and will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Portobello House in Notting Hill, Hotel, Bar & BistroThe Historic Landmark that is the chic Portobello House Hotel has 12 brand new totally re-designed charming boutique bedrooms, with a Felliniesque cocktail bar and gourmet bistro. Portobello house welcomes people from all around the world with a friendly smile and a complimentary glass of bubbly or a famous Portobello House Cocktail. It is situated in Notting hill near the famous "Portobello Road market" with all its colourful buzz and artistic counter culture. Take a leisurely walk to nearby elegant Kensington Palace gardens, once the home of Princess Diana, then a stroll through Hyde Park to the Royal Albert Hall for a concert. With a good night's sleep in our wonderful Millbrook beds you will wake up in one of the most unique, eclectic and fun parts of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Portobello House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portobello House Hotel London
- Portobello House London, England