We went on the occasion of a friend's birthday who had hired half of the space in the bar area. Fairly run-of-the-mill trendy pub ambience, but £8.00 for a glass of ordinary Sauvignon Blanc is eye-wateringly expensive, even by the standards of some far more salubrious establishments. Put in context, a glass of Prosecco cost £6.50, and £9.50 for NV champagne. Cannot comment about the food, as had, except to say that the chocolate brownies were top drawer.Avoid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Portobello House in Notting Hill, Hotel, Bar & BistroThe Historic Landmark that is the chic Portobello House Hotel has 12 brand new totally re-designed charming boutique bedrooms, with a Felliniesque cocktail bar and gourmet bistro. Portobello house welcomes people from all around the world with a friendly smile and a complimentary glass of bubbly or a famous Portobello House Cocktail. It is situated in Notting hill near the famous "Portobello Road market" with all its colourful buzz and artistic counter culture. Take a leisurely walk to nearby elegant Kensington Palace gardens, once the home of Princess Diana, then a stroll through Hyde Park to the Royal Albert Hall for a concert. With a good night's sleep in our wonderful Millbrook beds you will wake up in one of the most unique, eclectic and fun parts of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Portobello House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portobello House Hotel London
- Portobello House London, England