I've had the pleasure of staying at Marlin Apartments for a full month while working. I appreciated the fact that it was located very close to the places I needed to go, with Borough station just 5 minutes away.
The apartments are very comfortable, clean and whatever requests I had (e.g. needed extra coat hangers, printing boarding tickets etc.) were quickly resolved by their concierge.
I will definitely want to stay with Marlin Apartments in the future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at London Bridge, just minutes from London’s financial district, this landmark development provides unrivalled access to London’s City centre and it’s most inspiring attractions. These cutting edge apartments fuse London’s cosmopolitan culture with award winning contemporary design, encompassing a vast internal courtyard and private landscaped gardens. Modern furnishings complement the large living space in each apartment, with many offering striking views across London. The emphasis is on light and space, with most apartments boasting large scenic windows and floor-to-ceiling glazing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Marlin Apartments - Empire Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments - Empire Square Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments - Empire Square London, England