If you expect Internet access, good luck. It was out 3 days for a colleague's visit and 2 days so far for my visit.
Decent enough apartments, but Internet access is a basic necessity. The company used by Marlin is Spectrum Interactive, who, apparently, can't keep a wifi network running. If you are a foreigner visiting London, you don't have alternatives - you rely on the apartment or hotel to provide Internet access.
Sorry Marlin, I have to give you a bad review because you chose to go with a crappy Internet provider. I hope they give you a nice cut of the profits. I am still waiting on my refund for the 30 pound "premium" service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at London Bridge, just minutes from London’s financial district, this landmark development provides unrivalled access to London’s City centre and it’s most inspiring attractions. These cutting edge apartments fuse London’s cosmopolitan culture with award winning contemporary design, encompassing a vast internal courtyard and private landscaped gardens. Modern furnishings complement the large living space in each apartment, with many offering striking views across London. The emphasis is on light and space, with most apartments boasting large scenic windows and floor-to-ceiling glazing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, LateRooms, Hotel.de, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marlin Apartments - Empire Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments - Empire Square Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments - Empire Square London, England