“Fun and creative day in London with friends” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #88 of 1,016 Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Photography tours and workshops that encourage people to explore London through photography. Foto Ruta offers a range of unique and interactive photography experiences, from half day tours, to photography treasure hunts and iPhoneography workshops. Foto Ruta is perfect for all levels and experiences and appeals to tourists and visitors to London as much as it does to Londoners.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Fun and creative day in London with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We liked the idea of an alternative way to photograph London but didn't expect quite how creative we would get. The concept of the Foto Ruta Clue day is perfect for getting your creative juices flowing. Even if you are not normally that way inclined, the session began with a clear, concise and well thought out introduction into photography and creative thinking to switch our eyes and brain to become creative opportunists. We noticed things we never would have before and this broadened our picture possibilities. Free thinking and ideas without the usual self-criticism were hugely encouraged by Foto-Ruta reps. This mindset alone lead to interestingly unique snaps.
We had such a fun day in a small group of friends walking around and working together on ideas. On top of that we have something to show for our time! To end a great day all the small groups met up in a bar and went through our best pics over a glass of wine- brilliant! Very interesting to see what others came up with and more importantly- lots and lots of laughs.
Absolutely loved it!

London, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended, a great way to explore the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I really enjoyed the afternoon I spent doing the FotoRuta clues tour. It was an amazing way to see the city and although I live in London it really opened my eyes to the things around me that often go unnoticed. I would thoroughly recommend it to locals and tourists and will definitely be signing up for more Foto Ruta experiences. It was fun, relaxed and informative. The photograpghy tips at the beginning were very useful and it's great to be able to do something involving photography with no experience and just an i-phone. Sign-up!

London
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Really enjoyed spending an afternoon exploring another part of the city, meeting new people and getting some tips on how to improve my photography skills. Meeting up for wine at the end to see everyone elses take on the clues, was really interesting and lots of fun. Came away feeling i'd really achieved something with my day! Highly recommended!

Visited November 2013
Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
“Fun way to bring out your creative side”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Fun day out - good way to meet new people as well as learning more about photography and the city. Enjoyed the intro and tips on photography at the beginning and nice to end with a glass of wine at the end. It's an excellent way to bring out the creative in you.

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Thank you Fotoruta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I absolutely loved the Fotoruta experience. It gave me a chance to view an area of London in a totally new way and was a lovely, relaxing, creative and informative way to spend the afternoon. I really liked getting together as a big group at the end and seeing everybody else's pictures with a glass of wine and left feeling very inspired and creative. I would highly recommend the experience, thank you very much Fotoruta,