What can I say, central, clean, quiet, comfortable and a suprisingly great breakfast.
Pound for pound, easily the best stay I have had for accomdation at the £50 a night mark in central london for years.
A shame it has to house students during term time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northumberland House provides great value self-catered accommodation in a magnificent Grade II listed building just off Trafalgar Square.The accommodation is perfectly placed for all of the tourist attractions in central London- theatres, museums, galleries, Covent Garden and Regent Street are all within easy walking distance.With its historic building, great location, affordable prices and modern facilities (including en-suite throughout), Northumberland House is one of the most attractive places to stay in central London ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your LSE Northumberland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London School Of Economics Northumberland House Hotel London
- LSE Northumberland House London, England