Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Check in/out was extremely easy. Internet wasn't working but it was late so I didn't talk to the staff about it. They held our luggage until our flight. My room was loud with what sounded like flushing toilets all night. Overall decent sleep and I would stay again. Great location for sightseeing.
- Also Known As:
- London School Of Economics Northumberland House Hotel
- London School Of Economics Northumberland House Hotel London
- LSE Northumberland House London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northumberland House provides great value self-catered accommodation in a magnificent Grade II listed building just off Trafalgar Square.The accommodation is perfectly placed for all of the tourist attractions in central London- theatres, museums, galleries, Covent Garden and Regent Street are all within easy walking distance.With its historic building, great location, affordable prices and modern facilities (including en-suite throughout), Northumberland House is one of the most attractive places to stay in central London ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your LSE Northumberland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.