We found the location excellent, a lovely tree lined oasis, you feel you are really in the heart of London - between Trafalgar Sq and the river Thames. Literally 5 mins walking distance from Charing Cross Station. From arriving to leaving the staff were very helpful and friendly. Our room was on the eighth floor at the front with an extra large disabled bathroom. We were not disturbed by any noises during the night even with the famous pub opposite which closed around 11.30pm. The bed was fairly comfortable with very clean bedding. The towels were replaced every day except Sundays. Extremely good value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northumberland House provides great value self-catered accommodation in a magnificent Grade II listed building just off Trafalgar Square.The accommodation is perfectly placed for all of the tourist attractions in central London- theatres, museums, galleries, Covent Garden and Regent Street are all within easy walking distance.With its historic building, great location, affordable prices and modern facilities (including en-suite throughout), Northumberland House is one of the most attractive places to stay in central London ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your LSE Northumberland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London School Of Economics Northumberland House Hotel London
- LSE Northumberland House London, England