My single room was comfortable with one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The ensuite was small but adequate and the towels were changed everyday. I can thoroughly recommend this venue as it is central for so much sightseeing. I was able to walk to theatres and galleries with ease and cross the river to the South Bank. The kitchen was well equipped with free tea and coffee. It also had an ironing board and iron for use. There is a lift which makes life easier. The staff were friendly and very helpful. I will go back again and would highly recommend this accommodation. First class!
- Also Known As:
- London School Of Economics Northumberland House Hotel
- London School Of Economics Northumberland House Hotel London
- LSE Northumberland House London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northumberland House provides great value self-catered accommodation in a magnificent Grade II listed building just off Trafalgar Square.The accommodation is perfectly placed for all of the tourist attractions in central London- theatres, museums, galleries, Covent Garden and Regent Street are all within easy walking distance.With its historic building, great location, affordable prices and modern facilities (including en-suite throughout), Northumberland House is one of the most attractive places to stay in central London ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your LSE Northumberland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.