Stayed at this hotel for one night and had a great room with a view over the London Eye and Big ben and was on the 12th floor so great view. Did not spend much time at the hotel but when we was there the service was great and the room was clean and tidy. All the staff we met were really polite. The bar was expensive but it is London and the pubs are not much cheaper. Bout 5 mins from the London eye and abot 10 mins from big ben on foot. Waterloo station is just a quick walk aswell. While in London check out the Absolut ice bar *Booking is recomended*
Would stay in this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza County Hall London Hotel
- Park Plaza County Hall London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Park Plaza County Hall London England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Plaza County Hall is conveniently located on the south side of the River Thames near Waterloo Station and is next to London's County Hall, home to several attractions, including the London Sea Life Aquarium. The hotel is within minutes of a number of local attractions, including the London Eye (walking distance), Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Our London accommodation features modern guest rooms, six well-equipped meeting rooms with natural daylight, Restaurant & Bar, an Executive Lounge and a Fitness Centre. Choose Park Plaza County Hall and see what makes us one of the top London Waterloo hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Park Plaza Hotels, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Park Plaza County Hall London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.