This was a great treat and a very nice hotel.
We arrived and had an internally facing room, so we paid £15 and upgraded to an Executive Suite. This meant a better view, a living area, coffee machine and generally more space.
It was a great size, was modern and clean - all you want. It is the nicest hotel I have stayed in.
Service is good and the choice for breakfast was decent and regularly refreshed. It did get very busy and we had to wait a while to be seated, many people were not happy with that.
All in all a great hotel. I would recommend it and may revisit or check out some of the others in the London chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Plaza County Hall is conveniently located on the south side of the River Thames near Waterloo Station and is next to London's County Hall, home to several attractions, including the London Sea Life Aquarium. The hotel is within minutes of a number of local attractions, including the London Eye (walking distance), Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Our London accommodation features modern guest rooms, six well-equipped meeting rooms with natural daylight, Restaurant & Bar, an Executive Lounge and a Fitness Centre. Choose Park Plaza County Hall and see what makes us one of the top London Waterloo hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Park Plaza County Hall London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza County Hall London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Park Plaza County Hall London England