We stayed here for a birthday break for 2 nights.
The hotel is situated perfect for the tube and only 5 mins to river taxi.
The room we had was great and very modern but we were on floor 4 so ended up with a poor view of the ugly waterloo station.
The breakfast was good with a great selection on offer however for evening meals we ate out as wasnt to our taste and no prices on the menu.
Theres no doubt we'd stay again as the service was good and rooms are fab!!
Ask for a high floor for better views!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Plaza County Hall is conveniently located on the south side of the River Thames near Waterloo Station and is next to London's County Hall, home to several attractions, including the London Sea Life Aquarium. The hotel is within minutes of a number of local attractions, including the London Eye (walking distance), Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Our London accommodation features modern guest rooms, six well-equipped meeting rooms with natural daylight, Restaurant & Bar, an Executive Lounge and a Fitness Centre. Choose Park Plaza County Hall and see what makes us one of the top London Waterloo hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, LondonMarketing.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere and Otel so you can book your Park Plaza County Hall London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza County Hall London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Park Plaza County Hall London England