“Total experience tour” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Tours - Day Tours

Golden Tours - Day Tours
4 Fountain Square | 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH, England (Victoria)
+44 (0)207 630 2028
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #257 of 612 activities in London
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Things to see and do in and around London. Sightseeing Tours, Attractions, Theatre, Events and lots more.“Tourism is the only business that actively brings cultures together. It is through experiencing other cultures that we come to understand one another.” With this foremost in our minds since 1984, we have continually maintained our reputation as your local sightseeing experts. We offer a wide range of sightseeing tours designed to bring you the finest tour experience possible. Additionally, we also include a range of activities that have been brought to us from other providers.
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Total experience tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

In Feb 2013, we spent 2 days in London. This tour lets you see a lot of London in one day. Our tour guide Pete was fabulous. Our only disappointment was St. Paul's was closed to the public when we showed up. Since we only had 2 days we were unable to reschedule. I felt like we should have gotten a discount for that. The London Eye ride is a must see.

Visited February 2013
goldentoursUK, Guest Relations Manager at Golden Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for your feedback with regards to The Total London Experience Tour you purchased with Golden Tours.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your tour and the sights of London. I have passed on your kind comments to your tour guide: Pete, who would like to personally thank you for your feedback.

On the other hand, I am sorry to hear you were unable to enter St. Paul’s Cathedral on the day of your tour, occasionally the Cathedral does close for special services or events at short notice. Also on a Sunday St. Paul’s Cathedral is closed for sightseeing and is only open for worship.

Once again thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I hope that Golden Tours will continue to be your tour operator of choice whilst in the UK.

• Greek first
  • Polish first
San Francisco, California
“Great roundup of stratford Oxford and Cotswolds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I took a day long trip for stratford Oxford and Cotswold. It was a great trip thanks to Debbie our guide who had some great insights and lent us the historic perspective to each of the places. She seemed very well read and it seemed worthwhile to be on the tour.

Debbie and our tour bus driver benson deserve a big vote of thanks

Visited February 2013
Thank you for your feedback with regards to the Stratford, Oxford and Cotswold's tour you purchased with Golden Tours.

We are delighted to hear that you had a great time on your day trip with Debbie and Benson. I have passed on your kind feedback to your tour guide: Debbie and driver: Benson who would both like to personally thank you for your comments.

Many thanks for your high scores and I hope you return to London in the near future.
Australian in London
“Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

My son and I had a wonderful day visiting three great locations. Graham provided us with informative and witty commentary and we felt in safe hands with Attila at the wheel. The tour was very well organised and we had plenty of time at each location. We are only in London for a week and a bit pushed for time, so this tour gave us the opportunity to see some beautiful parts of England in one day. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2013
goldentoursUK, Guest Relations Manager at Golden Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for your feedback with regards to the Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge tour you took with Golden Tours.

We really appreciate all your positive remarks and feedback on the locations you visited and about your tour guide - Graham and driver - Attila.

Many thanks for your high recommendation and I hope you will return to London in the near future.
vancouver
4 attraction reviews
“windsor,bath,and stonehenge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of going on the WINDSOR CASTLE,BATH AND STONEHENGE tour and was very impressed.Our coach was very new and spotlessly clean,the tour left exactly on time and was very well organized.Our guide Graham was very knowledgeable,courteous and full of information.The coach operator Benson did a fantastic job of getting us to and from safely despite horrible rainy,windy,weather as well as when night approached it was very difficult to see,as a fellow bus operator I am very grateful for the extreme caution and care that our driver took under the poor road conditions.I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see the sights and on my next trip to London I will be happy to book other tours as well with this company.

Visited January 2013
Dudley
12 attraction reviews
“Brilliant Day Out For Tourist”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Had a open top bus tour of London booked for me for my Birthday in April 2012 & I can honestly say it's one of the best things we have ever done whilst visiting London. The route it takes means you get too see loads and take loads and loads of photos. They supply the head phones & macks for free. I recommend sitting upstairs outside as when you sit inside the windows start to get a littlesteamed up and makes it difficult to take photos.
When we went it was pouring down but we decided to still sit outside and took advantage of the macks (this kept our clothes preety dry).
The whole tour was brilliant from start to finish, the drivers (we got off and back on) were brilliant and so friendly, the buses were clean inside and outside.
The only thing is we got a little confused as the bus pulled into a coach station for about 15 minutes, here we used the toilet and got back on, but the bus took a different route and we ended up getting off not Far from Harrods as it seemed to miss out the stop where we would need to get off, However this just encouraged us to do a little Birthday shopping in Harrods.
Thanks for a great day, I have been highly recommending you since.

Visited April 2012
Thank you for your feedback with regards to the Hop on Hop off Bus Tour you purchased with Golden Tours.

We appreciate all your positive remarks and feedback on the service of our buses, we are pleased to hear that despite the rain, you still enjoyed our Open Top Bus Tour and were able to take some great pictures of the famous London Monuments.

I sincerely hope that there will be the possibility to welcome you again on another of Golden Tours tours in the near future.

Many thanks for your high scores and recommendations.

Been to Golden Tours - Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Golden Tours - Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later