Stayed in one of their family suites, two adults and two kids. Room was very large, massive bed, compact but nice shower room, handy kitchenette, dining table and sofa bed. Main bed was separated from the sofa bed by a vanity unit as wide as the main bed and about 5 foot high. Had several large windows but good blackout curtains, no road noisy as on dead end at edge of square.
Got breakfast ever day on free deal, not worth £10 per person and we bought kellogs minis as the only cereal was muesli. Used rolls and cheese to make picnic as got 3 smallish rolls each.
Sofa bed massively uncomfortable, both to sit and sleep on. I was given a spare camp bed so the kids didn't have to share and then they brought us another one unbidden, made a big difference.
Lots of shops nearby, sainsburys and simply food in Paddington station plus a little waitrose at the end of Leinster terrace next to the park (turn right towards Queensway tube). Ate at nice ask Italian near Paddington but didn't really see anywhere else we'd have gone with the kids.
Would use again as such a big room and great to have self catering facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleveland Apartments/Hotel is located in a quiet area near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your The Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleveland Hotel London
- Cleveland Square London
- Hotel Cleveland Square
- The Cleveland London, England