We stayed twice at the Cleveland on our recent trip, the first time in Room 12, the second across the hall in Room 14. Room 12 has more character since it includes an original fireplace and window surround. Room 14 is modern European and handicapped-accessible which meant the shower was the entire bathroom (actually that's sort of old European). Both rooms were very large, by London standards, and quiet. Each looked out onto a light well so it was impossible to know what the weather was. The rooms were very clean and the staff very helpful. The kitchenette is why we chose the Cleveland and it was very handy to warm things up and keep dessert and drinks cold. The bathrooms in both rooms also had light wells which was very nice to have natural light. The area where the hotel is located is upscale, as my husband said Porsche, Mercedes, Jaguars were many of the cars on the streets. It is a few blocks walk from Paddington Station, another big reason for our staying there, and near a couple Tube stations as well as restaurants and Hyde Park. Ideally located for us. We'll stay at the Cleveland again when we're in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleveland Apartments/Hotel is located in a quiet area near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleveland Hotel London
- Cleveland Square London
- Hotel Cleveland Square
- The Cleveland London, England