When we were first arrived at The Cleveland we were excited. Situated on a gorgeous street in a beautiful building we thought we had it in a bag! But as soon as we got to our room, down the stairs we knew we were not happy. The room was dark, damp, airless and soulless. Our windows faced a wall and we couldn't even open them. The bed was fitted with cheap sheets and you could even see the mattress and base. Bathroom was also mouldy in areas. Carpet seemed new but smelt of damp.
The streets surrounding are beautiful and there is a great funky coffee shop up the road which was awesome! We walked everywhere from there too see all the major sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleveland Apartments/Hotel is located in a quiet area near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleveland Hotel London
- Cleveland Square London
- Hotel Cleveland Square
- The Cleveland London, England