My husband and I would give The Cleveland an average score. It was adequate not top notch. The staff was friendly and helpful. t
The street was quiet and pretty. The Wifi was great and the breakfast good. The breakfast included rolls or croissants, museli, milk, orange juice, and fruit. You could tailor your breakfast according to your needs. We were on the second floor and had to walk 6 flight of stairs to get to our room (no elevators). The shower was small with no soap holder, the sealer in the shower had a small case of mold, the baseboard were ruined in parts by water and the paint was worn off it. The bathroom also lacked a fan. The bed was fine but the carpet was moderately dirty and stained. In some parts of the wall along the baseboards there were spots as if something had splash on it (it should have been remove when cleaning the room). The air conditioning was sometimes didn't work. The Cleveland was in a good location to tube and train stations.There was no fitness center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleveland Apartments/Hotel is located in a quiet area near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleveland Hotel London
- Cleveland Square London
- Hotel Cleveland Square
- The Cleveland London, England