This was my first trip to the UK. A friend recommended this general area and I chose The Cleveland partially from reading other Trip Advisor reviews.
We requested and received one of the fourth floor rooms. As explained in another review, the elevator doesn't go up to the final floor, but we're hikers so that doesn't bother us.
The room was clean and amenity-laden. It was nice to have a stove top, microwave, small refrigerator, and hot water pot. Also a kitchen sink. The decor was modern including a flat screen telly. We were very comfortable in the room.
The location of the hotel was especially top-notch. Hotel Cleveland is tucked away on a quiet residential street, yet it's only a five minute walk from the Bayswater Tube Station, as well as a number of restaurants and shops. Also on our street was a laundromat so we were able to do a wash mid-trip which was great because we had packed lightly.
Hotel Cleveland's staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They went out of their way to answer our questions.
Oh, and there was also an espresso machine in the front lobby. Nice touch!
- Also Known As:
- The Cleveland Hotel London
- The Cleveland Hotel
- Cleveland Square London
- Hotel Cleveland Square
- The Cleveland London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleveland Apartments/Hotel is located in a quiet area near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.