A hidden gem. Tucked away in quiet Cleveland Square, a short walk from Paddington station. Staff were helpful, sheets were crisp, room was beautifully decorated whilst maintaining the period features of the original building. The room was vast with a huge bed - I hardly noticed my other half who apparently slept in the same bed, and a sofa bed for our daughter that was probably king sized. The bathroom was well-equipped and modern. A decent TV and a kitchenette was also provided which would be of use to those spending a longer period here. Slightly negative points, and they are the only things I can fault, are the lack of sockets within the kitchen area (had to use an extension lead) and the carpet was probably due for a clean but was by no means filthy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleveland Apartments/Hotel is located in a quiet area near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your The Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleveland Hotel London
- Cleveland Square London
- Hotel Cleveland Square
- The Cleveland London, England