My family and I booked this hotel for our first and last week in London after searching for months on the internet. Considering how expensive it is to stay in London, the price for this hotel was very fair, included a small kitchenette, free wifi, air conditioning, was super quiet (we didn't hear any noise at all) and was in a great location. It's a 5-10min walk to Hyde Park and a 10-15min walk to Paddington station - from there we were able to catch the tube or the overground to wherever we needed to go! On the walk to and from the station, there were plenty of food places to eat, convenience stores (to stock up our kitchenette!) and souvenir shops. The staff were lovely and when I next return to London, I will definitely look at staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleveland Apartments/Hotel is located in a quiet area near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleveland Hotel London
- Cleveland Square London
- Hotel Cleveland Square
- The Cleveland London, England