The hotel is very well situated in London. Only 10 mins from Paddington and in a quiet square.
We had the suite for two nights and were very impressed. The hotel is clean and bed was very comfortable. You cannot get a cooked breakfast, but the suite had all the facilities to make your own in the kitchenette which was very well equipped. And being located where it is cafes etc are a short walk away.
The hotel was great in arranging cabs and a late night pizza for us!!
The only reason I haven't given a 5 star is that my father called and wanted to send two bottles of champagne to hotel for our arrival, they told him this service wasn't available!!?? They do not have a bar at the hotel so it wasn't hurting their revenue stream. I found this a little odd as we were paying £200 per night! It may have been due to a language barrier as not one member of staff was British.
However in saying that, every member of staff was polite and helpful and I have no gripes at all with the hotel. Comfy big bed, spacious airy room, air con and great facilities. We will be staying again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleveland Apartments/Hotel is located in a quiet area near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleveland Hotel London
- Cleveland Square London
- Hotel Cleveland Square
- The Cleveland London, England