We stayed one night in their executive suite which was a lovely room with a kitchenette hidden behind a panel. The staff were lovely and showed us to our room. They also had a coffee machine in reception. We had no idea what to expect and were there just for the Olympics so only in the room at night. There were cooking facilities but obviously we had no food with us and would be pointless to buy for just one night. Sadly,no biscuit to have with early morning tea. As for buying breakfast they only provided a set packed breakfast of cereal, yoghurt & a piece of fruit at £10 p.p. so not our choice. Great location close to tubes and beautifully clean and tidy. Would possibly stay again if standard rooms are cheaper as executive suite with the cooking facilities was quite pricy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleveland Apartments/Hotel is located in a quiet area near Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleveland Hotel London
- Cleveland Square London
- Hotel Cleveland Square
- The Cleveland London, England